SARS INVESTIGATIONS: PRACTICE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL (Online Learning)
Designed to either complement Managing SARS Investigations Best Practice Guide or as standalone learning, this unique course will put you in the centre of an investigative scenario, providing you with direct practical experience.
You will have the opportunity to explore the key elements of investigating an internal report or alert and to use the skills and techniques required including analysis, decision making and articulating suspicions.
- Fundamentals – demonstrate a solid understanding of SARs and be able to describe the internal investigations that can lead to the filing of a report.
- Identify – the circumstances that led to the filing of an internal SAR in the scenario.
- Confidence – conduct an effective and robust investigation into reported suspicious activity, applying judgement and critically assessing the information available in order to make the correct decisions.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification