SANCTIONS AWARENESS (Online Learning)
anctions compliance is a high-profile area of risk management and regulatory scrutiny. This online course is designed for non-specialists and is a great starting point for those looking to gain knowledge and demystify this complex area.
- Sanctions fundamentals – get to grips with sanctions and their significance in today’s international environment
- Application and impact – understand how sanctions are applied, their impact and the different categories of sanctions
- Challenges – identify what are they and how to apply the learnings in your workplace
- Red flags – know what to look out for when dealing with customers and clients.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- What are sanctions and who imposes them?
- Types of sanctions
- Who, what and where in the world?
- Other stakeholders involved
- Sanctions hazard perception
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification