Professional Certificate of Competency in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (Blended Learning)
This advanced diploma is delivered with a strong practical focus. It covers a variety of skills such as data communications, networking and protocols, SCADA, PLCs and data acquisition, and industrial IT and programming. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in industrial data communications.
Learners are able to:
• Learn from data and make informed, adaptive dynamic predictions and decisions using algorithms.
• Introduce learner to the basic techniques used in machine learning.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Machine Learning
• Problem-Solving by Search Part 1
• Problem-Solving by Search Part 2
• Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
• Machine Learning: Decision Trees and Naïve Bayes
• Machine Learning: Neural Networks and Rules
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification