OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally. Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to open more doors in their career as a logistics and supply chain professional as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
- An Honours’ degree in a related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Design and Management
- International Logistics and Transport
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
Assessment will take place via assignment submission. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.