OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership
Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership qualification’s objective is to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in education. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges faced by professionals and policy makers in their own country. Further It will enhance your knowledge that helps to work as an effective manager in the education sector. It also combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education management.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
For entry onto the Level 7 Diploma in Education Management and Leadership, learners must:
- possess an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification;
- be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course;
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
- The Management of Educational Change
- Managing Effective Intercultural Communication and Perspectives
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education
Assessment will take place via assignment submission. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.