OTHM Level 6 Diploma In Business Management
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It is designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with detailed knowledge of business and management and is equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change. The content of the qualification is focused on leadership and people management, strategic human resource management, operations management, sustainable business practice, financial decision making and business research skills expected of a manager. The Diploma in Business Management is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- Investigate issues and opportunities;
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
- For entry onto the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Leadership and People Management
- Business Research Project
- Operations Management
- Financial Decision Making
- Sustainable Business Practices
- Strategic Human Resource Management
Assessment will take place via assignment submission This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.