OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course at London College of Professional Studies. It is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will also help develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning, risk assessment and forecasting. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
The Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial,
- organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Business Communication
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting
Assessment will take place via assignment submission. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.