OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management diploma is for people who want to work in health and social care, or may already be working in health and social care and would like to progress their knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for students of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. The Social Services and Well-being Act 2014 means that anyone working in health and social care should be learning and improving their practice on an ongoing basis. So, this diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills and experience as a contemporary health and social care practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles should you wish to do so now or in the future.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification, or
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Partnership Working in Health and Social Care
- Safeguarding and Protecting Vulnerable Individuals
- Health Improvement and Promotion of Well- being
- Leading Teams in Health and Social Care
- Providing Professional Supervision for Staff
- Research in Health and Social Care
Assessment will take place via assignment submission only. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.