OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business
OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business is related to Accounting and finance which is a specialised branch of accounting that keeps track of a company’s financial transactions. Using standardised guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarised, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet. London College of Professional Studies offer this course at both online and In class.
It’s important to point out that the purpose of Diploma in Accounting and Business Level 5 is not to report the value of a company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of a company for themselves. You can do study from home and In Class. We also have blending learning option
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
For entry onto the Diploma in Account & Business qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning and Control
- Financial Reporting
- Taxation Principles and Practice
- People Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Assessment will take place via assignment submission. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.