OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
The objective of OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organisations. It is designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and is equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Research and Academic Writing
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Introduction to Business Functions
Assessment will take place via assignment submission. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.