OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care
OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care is for people who want to work in Health and Social Care, or may already be working in Health and Social Care and would like to develop their knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for people of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. The Social Services and Well-being Act 2014 means that anyone working in health and social care should be learning and improving their practice on an ongoing basis. So, this diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills, and experience as a contemporary Health and Social Care Practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles should you wish to do so now or in the future.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
This health and social care qualification is designed for learners aged 16 and above.
- Responsibilities of a Health and Social Care worker
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Effective Communication and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care
- Health, Safety, and Wellbeing in Health and Social Care Settings
Assessment will take place via assignment submission. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.