OTHM Level 3 Certificate In Business Studies
The objective of OTHM Level 3 Certificate in Business Studies is to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the operations and structure of businesses. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with underpinning knowledge. It enhances the skills required to succeed in employment or further studies.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression to apply for the course:
Learners should be at least 16 years and above.
- Introduction to Research and Academic Skills
- Introduction to the Business Environment
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Using IT for Business
- Introduction to Marketing
Assessment will take place via assignment submission. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.