NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Principles Of Management And Leadership
The Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership is designed to recognize skills and knowledge in management and leadership, allowing learners to apply knowledge and skill to the national standard required by employers and proving competence in their role.
This qualification is suitable for team leaders and junior managers across a wide variety of work areas, in both the public and private sectors. This qualification will allow learners to develop management, leadership, and employability skills, all of which are essential for the workplace.
This qualification offers a wide range of optional units covering different aspects of management and leadership and supporting the learner’s development depending on their interests and requirements.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 4 qualification.
And learners should be aged 18 and above.
- Management of change
- Management activities
- Developing successful business teams
- Personal development
- Recruitment and selection
- Financial awareness for managers
Assessment will take place. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.