NCFE Level 4 NVQ Diploma In Business Administration
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 18 and above. This qualification is designed for learners who are working or would like to work, in a senior business administration role within any sector or industry.
This qualification aims to:
- Provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator.
- Confirm the competence of those already fulfilling a business administration role.
- Allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication and presentation skills.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
However, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 3 qualification.
And learners should be aged 18.
- Resolve administrative problem
- Manage the work of an administrative function
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage personal and professional development
- Manage information systems
Assessment will take place. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.