NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management
This qualification is designed to provide the underpinning knowledge to support those in leadership and management roles. It may also prepare the learner to progress to a qualification in another subject area.
This qualification will:
- Focus on the study of leadership and management to support different occupational areas.
- Provide learners with the skills they need to operate as a successful manager.
- Allow learners to develop knowledge and understanding in a range of areas relevant to managerial roles, such as managing resources and budgets, recruitment and selection, and stakeholder engagement.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 3 qualification.
And learners should be aged 18
- Principles of building respectful and productive working relationships in organisations
- Managing personal and professional development
- Principles of management and leadership in organisations
- Operational and human resource planning and management
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications