Ncfe Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
This is a cross-sector qualification aimed at current and prospective team leaders. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to be a successful team leader, covering competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts.
This qualification aims to:
- Provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to successfully lead a team.
- Develop learners’ skills in communication, leadership, and personal performance management.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 and above who are working in or looking to work in a team leading role or similar.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
However, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
- Manage personal performance and development (4 credits)
- Communicate work-related information (4 credits)
- Lead and manage a team (5 credits)
- Understand business (4 credits)
- Develop working relationships with colleagues (3 credits)
Assessment will take place. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.