NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
This qualification’s ideal for people who have the scope to bring about permanent improvements in service delivery that benefits their organization and its customers. Learners do not necessarily have to be in a role where they’re directly responsible for people and will benefit those already working in or seeking work in a customer-related role.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they have already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
This qualification is suitable for learners of age 16 and above.
- Deliver customer service
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understand employer organizations
- Manage personal performance and development
Assessment will take place via an internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.