NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. The qualification provides learners with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role. Students will learn how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply their knowledge into a variety of industries and job roles. This qualification is suitable for use within a Study Programme.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
Access LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Learners must be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification.
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
Assessment will take place. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.