NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
The primary purpose of this qualification is to develop the skills and knowledge you will need to be able to work effectively in a customer service role. You will develop your skills in communication, learn how to resolve queries and meet customers’ needs, and build up your knowledge of the principles of customer service.
This is a cross-sector qualification aimed at current and prospective customer service workers. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to be a customer service worker, covering competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
- Communication in customer service
- Principles of personal performance and development
- Work with others in a business environment
- Process information about customers
- Manage time and workload
Assessment will take place via NCFE.This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.