NCFE Cache Level 5 Diploma In Leadership For Health And Social Care And Children And Young People’s Services (England) (Adults’ Residential Management)
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge needed to manage practice and lead others in adult health and social care provision or in children and young people’s services.
It has five pathways – three for adults and two for children and young people:
• Advanced Practice
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Learners should be at least age 19 and above. It is also recommended that they hold a Level 3 qualification or above in a related area.
- Lead and manage group living for adults
- Lead person-centered practice
- Develop procedures and practice to respond to concerns and complaints
- Manage physical resources
Assessment will take place. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.