NCFE Cache Level 3 Diploma in Counselling
NCFE Cache Level 3 Diploma in Counselling qualification is designed for learners interested in using counselling skills. This is a as part of their functional role in a wide range of sector areas. This course is also for ones looking to progress towards accredited counsellor status with one of the counselling professional accrediting bodies. Study NCFE Cache Level 3 Diploma in Counselling online at LCPS College.
Qualification Aims To:
Provide learners with more in-depth knowledge of the use of counselling skills.
It helps in everyday life and work. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Develop counselling skill
- Understand the different approaches involved in the use of counselling skills
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 2, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Developing counselling skills
- Theoretical approaches in the use of counselling skills
- Working ethically with counselling skills
- Counselling skills and diversity
- Counselling skills and personal development
Assessment will take place via written and recorded assessments.This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.