NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education
The Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education prepares learners for Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator). It provides learners with knowledge with children from birth to 7 years and practical experience working with children from birth to 5 years.
Learners are able to:
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Learners must be 16 years of age or above.
GCSE or equivalent Math’s and English grade C or above. You will need to have a placement in an early year setting in mainland England with support from a workplace mentor.
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s health and well-being
- Providing safe environments for children
- Child health
- Play and learning
- Understanding children’s additional needs
Assessment will take place via tutor-marked assignments and workplace observations. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.