NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
The Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education prepares learners to progress to the Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education and then on to the Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator). It provides learners with knowledge of children from birth to 7 years.
Learners are able to:
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Teacher support
- LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Assignments briefing
- Excellent quality of study notes
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Online library.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Learners must be at least 16 years old.
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English grade C or above. You will need to have a placement in an early years setting in mainland England with support from a workplace mentor.
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s health and well-being
Assessment will take place via Tutor-marked assignments. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.