NCFE Cache Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
NCFE Cache Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills qualification aims to introduce learners to the use of counselling skills in everyday life and work. Also these are some of the approaches that underpin the use of these skills.
This NCFE Cache Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills qualification gives learners the opportunity to investigate the knowledge. It additionally helps in skills needed to use counselling skills and engage in a helping interaction appropriately.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 1, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Using counselling skills
- Introduction to counselling skills theories
- Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills
- Counselling skills and personal development
Assessment will take place via written and recorded assessments. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.