Master of Engineering (Mechanical) (Online Learning)
This Online Master of Engineering Mechanical qualification will equip you with the necessary skills to address the demands of the modern mechanical engineering industry.
Students with a background in mechanical, instrumentation & control, electrical, or industrial plant and systems engineering will be particularly well-placed to benefit from this program as it is designed to prepare you for further career development in the mechanical design and maintenance industries. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in mechanical engineering.
Learners are able to:
• Equip learner with the necessary skills to address the demands of the modern mechanical engineering industry.
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in mechanical engineering.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Materials for Engineers
• Heat Transfer
• Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics
• Pumps, Compressors, Turbines and Drives
• Process Engineering
• Advanced Fluid Dynamics
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification