Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems) (Online Learning)
The Online Master of Engineering (Electrical Systems), developed by electrical and renewable energy experts, will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to address the demands of the modern power industry.
You will learn how to design the components of a power system including generation, transmission, distribution and the associated systems. The program will also cover the automation, protection and control components that contribute to the high level of reliability expected from modern power systems.
Learners are able to:
• Learn how to design the components of a power system including generation, transmission, distribution and the associated systems.
• Cover the automation, protection and control components that contribute to the high level of reliability expected from modern power systems.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Oil and Gas
• Instrument Engineering
• Process Control Systems
• Power Engineering Practice
• E&I Design
• Process Safety Lifecycle Management
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification