Master of Engineering (Electrical & Instrumentation in Oil & Gas) (Online Learning)
The Master of Engineering (Electrical and Instrumentation in Oil and Gas) is a comprehensive qualification for Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance Engineers who are looking for a career in the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in electrical and instrumentation in oil and gas.
Learners are able to:
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in electrical and instrumentation in oil and gas.
• Examine and explore their subjects, make critical evaluations, and apply their knowledge and skill.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Oil and Gas
• Instrument Engineering
• Process Control Systems
• Power Engineering Practice
• E&I Design
• Process Safety Lifecycle Management
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification