MANAGING SARS INVESTIGATIONS – BEST PRACTICE GUIDE (Online Learning)
Are you doing everything you need to? Make sure you’ve got all your bases covered with this desktop guide, and get to grips with an area that can be perceived by some to be a legal minefield.
Built on extensive practitioner knowledge, this course provides tips and advice on managing investigations that are practical and have real-life relevance.
- Understand which aspects to be aware of when reviewing and evaluating potentially suspicious or unusual activity
- Know the process for considering an internal alert about a suspicious transaction or account activity
- Equip yourself with the confidence to make decisions, which can have serious implications for you personally as well as others
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification