Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
This qualification is for senior managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance. The qualification requires managers to focus on the development of their organisational strategy and provide strategic leadership and management. Achievement of the qualification confirms competence in an occupational role to the standards required.
- Understanding management and leadership practice within an organisational context
- Tactfully thinking that will contribute towards their management and leadership skills
- Develop in-depth understanding in a strategic level
- Identify the varies different responsibilities required in a strategic management role
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
- Develop a Strategic Business Plan
- Execute a Strategic Business Plan
- Provide Strategic Leadership and Direction
- Develop a Business Strategy
- Establish Business Risk Management Processes
On successful completion of the Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic management and leadership a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI Membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Senior manager
- Regional manager
- Specialist Manager