Level 7 in Strategic Management & Leadership Practice
These qualifications are designed for individuals wishing to develop strategic management and leadership practice who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role.
The qualification contains a breadth of units, which are reflective of the tasks and activities required by managers or leaders in a variety of roles such as senior managers, regional management, specialist managers who are accountable to a senior manager or business owner, or directors. With a more comprehensive structure, our diploma gives you all the key skills and competencies you’ll need to become the manager you want to be.
- Understanding management and leadership practice within an organisational context
- Tactfully thinking that will contribute towards their management and leadership skills
- Develop in-depth understanding in a strategic level
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
- Strategic Leadership
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Developing Organisational Strategy
- Strategic Risk Management
- Entrepreneurial Practice
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
- Strategic Approaches to Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
On successful completion of the Level 7 in Strategic management and leadership practice a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI Membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Senior manager
- Regional manager
- Specialist Manager