Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward learners with legal skills and knowledge in international business law and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The aim of this programme is to develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can usefully be applied in further study, the legal profession and public service. It provides students with an understanding of the law in the context of business to equip them with abilities needed to work with advance issues.
The objectives of this suite of Qualifications is to:
- provide career path support to Learners who wish to develop their management, enterprise capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector
- improve understanding of the business environment, organisations and how they are managed and developed; and
- develop skills and abilities in Learners to support their professional development
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 6 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in the legal sector and/or;
- Learners who possess a level 6 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.
- International Trade Law
- Commercial Trust Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Financial Crimes
- Company Law
- Legal Research and Research Methods
- Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices
Learners completing this course can progress to:
- Level 8 Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- LLM with the associated partner University; or
- directly into employment in an associated profession