Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above and it is a 120-credit qualification.
The course presents content related to generic management skills for those who are working in a healthcare management role. The course provides a flexible route for those who have already achieved management qualifications or who may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior experience the work place.
Studying for a Management diploma in Healthcare Management with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
- A first degree in a healthcare related subject
- Or a level 6 qualification in a relevant or allied field
- Other equivalent international qualifications