Level 7 Diploma In Entrepreneurial Practice
This qualification is aimed at enabling aspiring or practicing leaders and managers to explore the principles of entrepreneurial practice, understand the different contexts in which entrepreneurship can flourish and the characteristics of entrepreneurial leadership. Entrepreneurial practice covers several different perspectives; economic, management, sociology and psychology.
Studying for a diploma in Entrepreneurial Practice with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 19. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.