Level 6 in Professional Management & Leadership Practice
These qualifications are designed for individuals wishing to develop professional management and leadership practice who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role.
A more extensive qualification, our Level 6 Certificate in in Professional Management and Leadership Practice gives you a broader knowledge of management skills while focusing on the specific areas appropriate to you and your workplace. Providing an overview of the roles and responsibilities required for managers, the Award will develop the skills required for this level of responsibility.
- Manage teams
- Develop Competence in leading
- Provide leadership
- Use skilled problem-solving techniques
- Identify personal development as a manager and leader
- Understand the principles of organisational context
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Principles of professional leadership and management practice in an organisational context
- Developing, Managing organisational culture
- Strategic programme and project management
- Innovation and change management
- Delivering organisational strategy
- Leadership Practice with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager.
- CMI Level 7 Qualifications
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Duty Manager
- Regional manager
- Specialist Manager
- Senior manager
- Head of department