Level 6 in Management & Leadership
The Level 6 qualifications in Management and Leadership are designed for middle managers aspiring to be senior managers to improve personal management capabilities through effective decision-making and strategic leadership.
These qualifications are for the development of the role and skill of senior managers. The qualifications aim to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information in decision-making, operations and the development of the skills in managing people. By undertaking this qualification, you will be developing your skills as a manager, in particular your personal management capabilities, making effective use of information in decision-making and managing.
- Manage teams
- Develop Competence in leading
- Provide leadership
- Use skilled problem-solving techniques
- Identify personal development as a manager and leader
- Understand the principles of organisational context
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Ethical Organisational Management
- Organisational Structures
- Managerial decision making
- Personal Development as a strategic manager
- Strategic Leadership
- Leadership Practice with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager
- CMI Level 7 Qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 7 Qualifications in Strategic Coaching and mentoring
- Duty Manager
- Senior manager
- Head of department