Level 5 Diploma in Project Management
This qualification is designed for practising middle managers and leaders who are typically accountable to a senior manager or business owner. It is aimed at leaders managing projects, although the qualification is also open to learners wishing to build on their general management skills.
It’s important to point out that the purpose of Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is not to report the value of a company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of a company for themselves.
- To focus on the knowledge and skills required to manage projects and overcome problems and challenges
- Use the tools and techniques required to evaluate the methods and tools for planning tasks and know how to implement and manage projects
- Will plan and manage a genuine project in the workplace to a business need or challenge
This qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Our qualifications are broken down into units that are relevant topics aligned to the level and qualification, this qualification has two units:
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Conducting a Management Project
Individual: Have the skills to focus on the knowledge and skills required to manage projects and overcome problems and challenges
Organisational: Having the tools and techniques to evaluate the methods and tools for planning tasks and know how to implement and manage projects. As part of this unit the learner will plan and manage a genuine project in the workplace relevant to a business need or challenge.
Chartered Management: Do you strive for excellence? Do you deliver positive results for your business? Can you track the link between the two? As a Chartered Manager you’ll join a community of high performing professional managers who are self-aware and skills focused, delivering real value for their business.
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager Divisional Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager
- Specialist Manager
- CMI Level 6 Professional Qualifications in Management
- Leadership Practice with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager