Level 5 Diploma in Management Studies
This level 5 Diploma qualification has been developed with the particular aim of providing students with an understanding of the key aspects of management. Consequently, it can be studied by students seeking to develop essential skills with a view to progressing in their workplace or by those considering setting up their own business. The qualification can be used as a standalone award or for further study at degree level.
Studying for a diploma in Management Studies with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
- Students must hold a Level 4 Diploma to enrol onto our Level 5 Diploma in Management Studies.