Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality Management
The study of Hospitality Management covers an exhaustive range of subjects. This Level 5 course covers a wide range of subjects, selected to give students an understanding of the extensive topics covered by the study of the hospitality. An internationally recognised qualification, Level 5 award can equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to pursue a career within the field of Hospitality Management, or for further study at degree level.
- Students must hold a Level 3 Diploma (or higher), A Level qualification or equivalent
- Basic English reading and writing skills
- All students must be 16 years of age or above.
- The Hospitality Industry
- The External Business Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Developing Good Customer Service
- Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Accommodation Management
- Global Tourism and Hospitality
- Sport and Leisure Sector
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Communication in Business
- Managing People in Organisations
- Sales Development and Merchandising
- Contract and Events Management
- Sustainable Development
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment as an assessor or onto to relevant qualifications Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.