Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. Management of a range of business operations and functions, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how.
The issues and concepts dealt with as part of this suite of Qualifications are best explored through exposure to organisations, for any full-time Learners work placements are encouraged so that genuine experience and insight can be gained. Problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through all the units taught.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care or business.
- Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care
- The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care
- Research Project
- Partnership working in Health and Social Care
- Working with Service users with Complex Needs
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care allow progress to:
- The final year of an undergraduate degree;
- Level 6 in Health and Social Care