Level 5 Diploma in Business Operations
The study of Business Operations covers an exhaustive range of subjects. This Level 5 course covers a wide range of subjects, selected to give students an understanding of the extensive topics covered by the study of the business. An internationally recognised qualification, Level 5 award can equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to pursue a career within the field of Business Operations.
Studying for a diploma in Business Operations with our work-based learning programme Professional+, gives you the opportunity to earn and gain valuable professional experience.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
- Students must hold a Level 4 Diploma to enrol onto our Level 5 Accredited Business Operations Diploma.