Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Accounting and finance is a specialised branch of accounting that keeps track of a company’s financial transactions. Using standardised guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarised, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet.
It’s important to point out that the purpose of Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is not to report the value of a company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of a company for themselves.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning and Control
- Financial Reporting
- Taxation Principles and Practices
- People Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Learners completing the Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business will allow progress to:
- Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Business, and other relevant Level 6 Diplomas or
- Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business
- Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into the final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.