Level 5 CMI Diploma in Management & Leadership
The Diploma gives you a fully comprehensive bank of the skills and knowledge required to be a manager as part of an organisation, as well as the ability to apply your learning in the context of another organisation or industry sector.
The qualification is accredited on to the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) and is regulated by Ofqual in England and Northern Ireland and Qualifications Wales in Wales.
The Qualifications have developed the learner’s ability to:
- Will plan and manage institutional changes
- Manage stakeholders’ relationships
- Understand the principles of management and leadership in an organisational context
This qualification is suitable for Learners from age 18 and who are in or aspiring to a middle manager role. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a Learner you will be ideally to be working within an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
We consider applicants:
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context
- Principles of Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Managing Projects to Achieve Results
- Managing Change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Managing Finance
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development
Learners completing the Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership will allow progress to:
- Level 6 Diploma in Management and Leadership, and other relevant Level 6 Diplomas or
- Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into the final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
- Leadership Practice with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager.
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Benefits administrator
- Branch Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Customer Service Manager
- Budget analyst