Level 4 Diploma in Management & Leadership
The Level 4 qualifications in Management and Leadership, designed for junior managers, are designed to develop personal management capabilities, and grow professional management skills including decision-making, managing team dynamics and delegation capability. Management and Leadership, gives you a broader knowledge of the skills needed to be an effective manager, while focusing on the specific leadership areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
- Confident in managing stakeholder expectations
- Individual will understand team dynamics
- Opportunity to enhance their employment value
- Learner will possess the ability to management report writing.
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who are in a middle manager role. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a Learner you will be ideally to be working within an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
- With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Managerial styles and behaviours
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Values and behaviour
- Personal development as a manager and a leader
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to another qualification at the next level (e.g. from Level 4 to Level 5)