Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology
The objective of the Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It is designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Diploma or equivalent
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- Programming Foundations
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Web and Multimedia Applications
- Computer and Network Technology
- Software Development
- Managing Business Information
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology. Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into the second year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.