Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. It is envisaged that these programmes will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for.
The objectives of this suite of Qualifications is to:
- provide career path support to Learners who wish to develop their management, enterprise capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector;
- improve understanding of the business environment, organisations and how they are managed and developed; and
- develop skills and abilities in Learners to support their professional development
- Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or equivalent overseas qualification
- 5 years work experience
- Academic Study Skills
- Communicating in Health and Social Care
- An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
- Reflective Practice
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health