Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
This suite of Qualification provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. Management of a range of business operations and functions, the management of specific challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to management theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and know-how.
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
Learners completing this course can progress to: Level 5 Diploma in Business Management or Business Enterprise, or the second year of undergraduate study in business management.