Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Accounting and finance is a specialised branch of accounting that keeps track of a company’s financial transactions. Using standardised guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarised, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet.
It’s important to point out that the purpose of Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is not to report the value of a company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of a company for themselves.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- The Accountant’s Environment
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Management Concepts and Practice
- Business Economics
Learners completing their Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business will allow progress to:
- Level 5 Diplomas, including the Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification.
- The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree