Level 3 Chartered Financial Analyst Program
The CFA Program curriculum is focused on ten key topics which increase in complexity at each of the three levels: ethical and professional standards, quantitative methods, economics, financial reporting and analysis, corporate finance, equity investments, fixed income, derivatives, alternative investments, portfolio management and wealth planning.
Learners are able to:
Study the framework for ethical conduct in the investment profession so you understand and can apply it. You’ll also learn the recommended procedures designed to prevent violations of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
To study the CFA Program, you must have a Bachelor’s degree, or be completing the final year of your degree. Alternatively, you could have four years of relevant qualified work experience, or have a combination of work and university experience from the last four years.
Additionally, you must meet the CFA Program professional conduct admission criteria, have a valid passport, and be able to take your exams in English.
- Ethical and Professional Standards in Practice
- Behavioral Finance
- Private Wealth Management (1)
- Portfolio Management for Institutional Investors
- Asset Allocation and Related Decisions in Portfolio Management (1)
Assessment will take place via computer-based testing. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.