ICTTF RANSOMWARE UNCOVERED (Online Learning)
We have partnered with ICTTF to bring you a training course to help you gain an understanding of the cyber risks related to ransomware.
Everyone is a potential target; victims have included oil pipelines, academia, financial institutions and even the entire health services. Ransomware is generally a symptom of poor cyber hygiene, so how do we deal with this challenge?
This course delivered by Paul C Dwyer – President of the ICTTF, will show you how the underground economy of cybercriminals operates, the mechanics of ransomware, how to defend your business and how to respond to an attack.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Cyber Threat Landscape
- Impact of Covid on Cyber Threats
- Underground Economy of Cybercriminals
- The Cyber Kill Chain
- The Illusion of Cybersecurity
- Ransomware Background
- Delivery Channels of Ransomware
- The Mechanics of Ransomware
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification