ICTTF NIST CYBER SECURITY EXPERT (Blended Learning)
We have partnered with the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF) to offer this new introductory programme providing a way to teach businesses how to establish and operationalise a cybersecurity program based on the NIST Cyber Security Framework, and encompasses a real-life pragmatic approach to understanding the fundamental concepts of cyber risk management:
- Learn how to leverage the NIST Cyber Security Framework to assess, implement and operationalise a cyber security programme
- Understand frameworks and cyber strategy
- Be able to establish a cyber risk program
- Learn with real-life cases studies of a financial service entity
- Walk through assessing the organisation, developing a maturity roadmap
- Understand how to manage and communicate the status of the cyber security programme
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Cyber Threat Landscape
- Cyber Risk Management Fundamentals
- Understanding Frameworks and Cyber Strategy
- Anatomy of the Cyber Security Framework
- NIST CSF Function – Identify
- NIST CSF Function – Protect
- NIST CSF Function – Detect
- NIST CSF Function – Respond
- NIST CSF Function – Recover
- Establishing a Cyber Risk Program
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification